Name of School: Anglican High School
Address: 600 Upper Changi Road, Singapore 487012
Telephone Number: 6241 4866
Fax Number: 6441 4690
Email Address: email@example.com
Web-site Address: https://anglicanhigh.moe.edu.sg
Contact Person: Mr Chu Chee Chin
Charity/IPC Status: School is an exempt charity and a member of the Education Central Fund
Charity Registration Number/UEN Number: T07GS7101C
Charity Registration/IPC Effective Date: 1 Jan 1956
Governing Instrument: Constitution
Vision: Every AHS Student a Leader - Leading Honourably, Learning for Life, Creating Values for Others.
Mission: To nurture creative thinkers, lifelong learners, and compassionate leaders who uphold tradition and aspire towards holiness and righteousness.
To create a nurturing and challenging environment.
To develop well-rounded individuals who are effectively bilingual, appreciate Chinese culture and value diversity.
To build a learning community of active and responsible citizens of sound character imbibed with values based on Christian teachings.
To develop talents and leadership qualities.
Chairman: Mr Alden Tan Siang Hin
Vice-Chairman: Mr Loh Wah Kay
Secretary: Mr Khoo Tse Horng
Treasurer: Mdm Sylvia Tan Chuan Pei
Member: Mr Au Bok Soon
Member: Mr Chong Kim Cheong Adrian
Member: Rev Brandon Loy
Member: Mr Eio Wee Hiong
Member: Mrs Alice Tan
Member: Mr Neo Kok Thye
Member: Mr Ng Sin Ain
Member: Mr Stephen Tan Choon Hua
Member: Mr Teo Keh Lye
Auditor: Stamford Assurance
Financial Information: https://www.moe.gov.sg/about-us/organisation-structure/fpd/financial-summary
School’s Activities/programmes for the year:
AHS planned the following programmes to nurture and develop our students to become leaders who Learn for Life, Lead with Honour and Create Value for Others:
- AHS Creators’ Programme where students learn with technology and learn technology.
- AHS Chinese Language Elective Programme (CLEP) - AHS Bamboo Press 竹音报社 and AHS Bamboo Broadcast 竹音广播.
- AHS Cares where students rally students, teachers, parents, and alumni to contribute towards preparation of care-packs for front-line healthcare workers in Changi General Hospital.
Upcoming school’s activities/programmes:
To develop students to be fair-minded thinkers and future-ready leaders who uphold tradition and rooted in values:
- AHS ACTSperience Programme.
- AHS Artificial Intelligence Course.
- Renovation of Chinese Tea Room as Chinese Tea Room cum CLEP Room.
- Renovation of AHS iSpace to double up as performance space - a black box theatre.